Casting Directors are looking for men ages 18 and older to portray 1950’s lawyers and defendants for background work on the Amazon TV series The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Producers are looking for talent to work on scenes filming later in May in New York City.
The show is about a housewife in the 1950’s making the controversial decision to become a stand-up comic. The Amazon series features Rachel Brosnahan, Alex Borstein and Marin Hinkle.
Dates: May 11th – May 23rd
Where: New York
Seeking Non Union men ages 18+ to portray 1950’s Lawyers and Defendants for background work on the Amazon show, “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”. Looking for all ethnicity, types and ages.
Men must be comfortable receiving a 1950’s haircut. Men should be comfortable being clean shaven or having the make-up department shape your current facial hair to be more period appropriate.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
2) Phone Number
3) SAG-AFTRA or Non Union
4) All wardrobe sizes (Women: height, weight, bust, waist, hip, dress, pants and shoe).
5) What form(s) of ID you could bring to set to fill out an I9
6) If you worked on the pilot (if so when and as what)
7) Avail fitting
8) Avail shoot date 5/11 & 5/28 (must have full day availability)
9) Please attach a current picture(s) (we need to see current hair style & length).
Subject line should say “Facebook Courtroom”