Forever Boys, the new upcoming comedy series of Disney, has scored best cast from Hollywood. If you are a fan of the band then this is a good opportunity to play your cool on stage with your idols. The casting directors are looking for recurring roles as well as for some co-actors to cast in the comedy series.
In November 2015, Forever Boys signed up with Hollywood Records. The Disney Channel has submitted for filming the comedy series. According to the directors, the filming of the series will begin in September 2016. Ricky Garcia, Liam Attridge, and Emery Kelly, the main lead of Forever in Your Mind will be playing in the series.
Forever Boys, the comedy series, focuses on a band preparing to become the next biggest American hit in the 1950’s
Bob Smiley, the winner of Writers Guild of America is co-producing the show. Bob is also the creator of this show. Grant Nieport, the nominee of Satellite Award is also producing the series. Stephen Engel, David Light, and Joseph Raso are working on the screenplay. Are you a fan of Jimmy Kimmel Live show? Then here is good news. The director of Jimmy Kimmel Live will co-direct the first episode, which means that if you are hired for the show then chances are that you will meet Jimmy Kimmel Live’s director in person. May be the director has got some surprise for you in store.
Forever Boys will be released in 2017 on Disney Channel.
Details and Requirements
Please read the details carefully. Please note that the directors are accepting resumes via mail only, not e-mail. They have also provided the details for submitting your resumes so stay put. The filming will take place in Los Angeles, CA. Please apply only if you are an LA local. Here we have given the addresses where you will send your profiles. After noting the address, make sure to read the instructions.
For Speaking Roles
The directors require talent to cast for speaking roles of lead cast. If you are interested then send your resume by mail at the given address.
450 S. Bixel Street
LA, CA, 90017
For Adult Extras Roles
If you are interested in the role of extras/adults then send your resume at this address.
Flower Street, 220 S.
Burbank, CA 91502
For further information or registration, please call at (818) 562-2755.
For Roles of Kids
If you are interested in the role of extras/kids then send your resume at this address.
Flower Street, 207 S
Burbank, CA 91502
For further information or registration, please call at (661) 244-4621.
The directors have mentioned that the talent agents mostly complete acting roles and starring. It is ideal to submit with your talent agent. However, you may self-submit but make sure to follow the instructions very carefully.
- Attach at least 8×10 colored headshot, and preferably a full frame photo as well.
- Attach a cover letter with the resume. The cover letter should be printed on 9×12 full face envelope.
- The photographs should not be non-professional ones. School photos or glamorous shots will not be accepted. Proper portfolios will be prioritized. The directors have mentioned that your experience or any other thing will not be considered as much as your photo will be considered. Consider it your calling card. Do not send old photos.
- You can send vertical or horizontal photographs.
- If you cannot afford to pay a professional photograph then here is an alternative option for you. Testing is a technique in which, the students of photography capture professional photographs in exchange of your modeling services for them. Search a nearest photography school for getting professional or semi-professional photographs.
- Make sure to STAPLE your resume from all four corners. The directors will not accept resumes with paperclips.
- The most important thing is authenticity of the photographs. It is highly crucial that when the candidates walk into the casting auditions, they look similar to the photographs. If they have revealed a white complexion in the photographs then their real complexion should not be dull. Similarly, if the candidates send tanned photographs then they should get tans while walking into the casting hall and during the acting sessions. If your hair color is blue in photograph then the directors will not accept the brown roots following blue hair.
- Black and white photographs or those with digital effects will not be accepted. We want to see the REAL YOU.
Now that you have noted the instructions, prepare to get on board with popular directors. Follow the instructions, cross your fingers, then send the resume via mail at the given addresses. Wait for the call. Good luck!