Casting Directors are looking for motivated men and women that need to lose 20 to 45 lbs, all ethnicities ages 20 – 45 years old. This is great for anyone looking to slim down and needs a little extra motivation or anyone that was in shape and let themselves go.
Filming Dates: June 21st – 22nd
Where: New York
Pay Rate: Dependent on Role
Further casting details are below. To attend a Nine9 Open Call and learn more about the UnAgency including how to receive additional castings, complete the Talent Application.
Nine9 Talent Application
2 waist up, 2 full length snapshots taken in the last week in shorts/ tank top or no shirt
current height and weight city (ny or la)
No acting experience required – They are also encouraging participants to include their friends/ spouses/ co workers/ siblings as we are casting 20 people total
Hydroxycut/ Iovate Health Sciences International
Participants will be required to attend one casting day, one shoot approximately 3-4 hours each day (2 days total)
– Casting June 21 + 22
– Shoot before transformation shots June 23 (possibly 24th too)
Specs/ Submission Info:
Men and Women, All Ethnicities
20-40 years old that want to lose 25 to 40 lbs
This would ideal for people who were in shape and may have let themselves go over the last few years
* Participants will be required to submit 1 waist up photo and 2 full body pics with current measurements to email@example.com
* If you fit the criteria, we will ask you to send a few shots in a bikini (all info is completely confidential) and schedule you for the go-see casting in your city (NY or LA)
* If you are selected to attend the shoot (one or two days after the casting go see) that will be the first day of your 17 week transformation.
* Those who complete the 17 week transformation will receive $2,000 to shoot their after shots (with transformed body)
* If you are selcted for broadcast too, you will receive an additional $3,000 – broadcast is tbd so for now we are accepting all union and non union participants
* Usage is a total buyout
* Participants who are selected to participate will receive a fitness and nutrition plan, with a food scale (to help with the nutrition plan) and a bathroom scale so participants can track their weigh accurately throughout the program. They will received these items at the orientation, which usually takes place on the Sunday morning following the shoot days (runs about two hours and includes exercise portion).