Lori Wyman Casting is doing a search for inspiring women for a major Women’s Fashion Brand. The commercial will shoot in Miami, Florida between July 11th through the 14th. Talents will be compensated $1200 per day to work on the commercial.
The company is a women’s fashion brand is searching for 4 to 6 real women with compelling, moving, stories and a passion for a cause – real women who are relatable and aspirational, and who have dedicated themselves to a worthy mission – to be featured in a Seasonal Campaign.
Filming Dates: July 11th – July 14th
Where: Miami, Florida
Pay Rate: Dependent on Role
Further casting details are below. To attend a Nine9 Open Call and learn more about the UnAgency including how to receive additional castings, complete the Talent Application.
Nine9 Talent Application
The team is doing a search for inspiring women for a Women’s Fashion Brand
Casting Location: Lori Wyman Casting
Callback Date: TBD
Shoot location: Miami, Florida
Shoot Dates: July 11, 12, 13, or 14, 2017
Conflicts: No exclusivity rights, but please share if talent have worked with any Women’s Fashion Brands.
Usage: In-store, website, digital activation, social media.
Talent Rates: approx. $1,200/day
This is a NON-UNION Project.
They’re looking for the following:
– Ages: 26 to 52
– All-Ethnicities / Multi-Cultural
– Height: 5’4″ to 5’11”
– South Florida locals
– Wardrobe Sizes: 4, 6, 8, 14, 18
– Body Shape: Curvy, Classic
– Body Type: Missy (Average Height), Petite (closer to 5’4″),
and Plus-Size (Sizes 16 – 18)
– Established Social Media following:
Please provide social media links and a description of your social media base for everyone who submits
– Comfortable speaking on camera – ideally with some experience with media
They are looking for real women who have a passion or gift for helping others, have overcome significant obstacles, or in some unique way – uses her voice to share, inspire, motivate, and encourage others and shares their story on social media.
They’re the ones who have dedicated themselves to giving back by creating a non-profit, organizing a movement in their community, championing a worthy cause, raising awareness to a group or need, and are actively involved in their passion and making a positive change.
– Posses a passion for helping others – she Inspires and Empowers!
– Is considered Exceptional in her own Unique and Individual way
– Uses her Voice to Motivate others
– Practices Positivity to Overcome obstacles
– Must have Social Media Following – active blogger/influencer ideal
– Military or Military Mothers/Wives
– Animal Advocates
– Community Organizers
– Entrepreneurs who give back
They will interview all women on camera and ask them to tell us about themselves, their cause, and how they engage with social media to tell their story.
She should come in looking like herself!
– Social media links
– Brief description of what makes this woman a standout
Please submit exceptional women for consideration to: email@example.com