Casting Directors are looking for kids to work on a Radio Flyer commercial filming in Chicago, Illinois. They are specifically looking for kids that can play featured roles and background extras. The four featured roles are looking for an African American child ages 4 – 7 that can ride a three wheeler, an Asian Female actor ages 5 – 8 that can play a child from the 60’s and 70’s, a Middle Eastern or Indian child ages 4 – 8, and a heavy set child that can play someone from the 80’s.
Filming Dates: June 15th
Where: Evanston, Illinois
Pay Rate: Dependent on Role
Further casting details are below. To attend a Nine9 Open Call and learn more about the UnAgency including how to receive additional castings, complete the Talent Application.
Nine9 Talent Application
Project: Radio Flyer Commercial
Roles: NON-UNION KID EXTRAS
Shoot Dates: June15th
Location: Evanston, IL
Parents, please submit your kids who can play the following:
KID #1: Male & Female, Ages 4-7, African American, must be able to ride a 3 wheeler
Kid #2: Female, Asian, Age 5-8 with long hair that could play a child from the 60s/70s
Kid # 3: Male or Female, Ages 4-8, Middle Eastern, Indian or Asian girls
Kid #4: Male or Female, Ages 3-7, all ethnicities, child with disability
Kid #5: Male, any ethnicity, Ages 4-8, heavy set or “chubby” boy that could play a kid from the 80s or 90s
If interested and available, please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
1) Please put in the role(s) you are submitting for in the subject line i.e. Kid #1, Kid #3 etc
2) In the submission email include your child’s: name, age range, height, weight, clothing sizes, city and zip, phone and email and give us the name of the guardian who would be on-set.
3) Attach close-up candid photo AND a full body in JPEG format. Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses against a neutral background.
*NOTE: Rename the title of your photos with your Full Name. You should do this with all your submission photos
4) Please confirm your mode of transportation. i.e., Uber, Taxi, CTA, Vehicle
5) Give us the name of the employer listed on your work permit and send us a scanned copy of your child’s current work permit. If your child DOES NOT have a work permit, please let us know so we can help you obtain one.
6) Confirm you have open availability during the filming date.
7) Confirm that your child is out of school for the summer session (if not, what is last date of school) and/or let us know if you child does not yet attend school.
You must be registered with us at www.4starcasting.com to be considered.