Samuel L. Jackson’s new movie The Last Full Measure is now casting men and women for a medal of honor ceremony. Specifically, they are looking for men and women between the ages of 18 to 70 years old to appear in the scene. Casting directors are looking for people of any ethnicity. The movie specifically looking for family-types, military-types, color-guard, photographers and videographers to appear in the movie. Filming will take place in Atlanta, GA.
34-years after his death, Airman William H. Pitsenbarger, Jr. (“Pits”) is awarded the nations highest military honor for his actions on the battlefield. One of the great untold stories of the Vietnam era. The Last Full Measure features Samuel L. Jackson, Bradley Whitford, and Sebastian Stan.
Date: April 7th – 9th
Where: Atlanta, Georgia
Pay: Dependent upon role
To audition for a role in The Last Full Measure, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Casting for Men and Women for a Metal of Honor Ceremony:
– Ages 18 to 70
– Any ethnicity
– Family types
– Military types (current or veterans)
– Color Guard (age 18 and over)
– Working this Friday 4/7 and Saturday 4/8
– Pay rate is $64 for 8 hrs
– Location is in NW Atlanta (just east of Marietta)
– Start time will be early morning (filming all day, daylight hours)
Please submit the following to extras@TScasting.com and put “Honor” in the subject:
– Current photos
– If you are military or color guard, please include a photo of you in uniform if you can.
– First and last name
– Phone number
– Email address
– City and state where you live (or will be coming from)
– Men: Jacket/Coat, Collar, Sleeve, Waist, Inseam, Shoe
– Women: Dress size, Pants size, Bust/bra/cup, Waist, Shoe
This project will film in Atlanta, Georgia on April 7th and April 8th.