Showtime’s The Chi is now casting Extras for scenes which are scheduled to start filming in early July in Chicago, Illinois. Casting Directors are looking for talent to portray restaurant goers and wait staff.
Executive produced by Common, The Chi is a relevant, timely and distinctive coming-of-age story and follows a half dozen interrelated characters in the South Side of Chicago.
Dates: Early July 2017
Location: Chicago, IL
Pay Rate: Varies by Role
Further details below. To attend a Nine9 Open Call and learn more about the UnAgency including how to receive additional castings, complete the Talent Application.
Project: The Chi
Shoot Date: Monday, 7/3/17
Tentative Call Time: 3:00PM TO 3:00AM
Rate: Varies, See Below
Casting directors are now casting the following roles for the new Showtime series The Chi in Chicago, Illinois.
1) Restaurant Goer
This is a upcoming hip, fun restaurant. They are looking for Foodies types. Male/Female, Age 18 – 55, Any Ethnicity
2) Wait Staff
We are looking for people who have wait staff experience. Male/Female, Age 22 – 35, Any Ethnicity.
If you are interested and have open availability during these dates, send an email with the following to email@example.com
1) In the subject line of the email write the name of the role you are submitting for. i.e. RESTAURANT GOER / WAIT STAFF
2) In the body of the email include your: name, age, height, weight, shoe size phone number, email and zip code in which you currently reside.
3) Include your measurements:
MEN: JACKET, NECK/SLEEVE (your sleeve is measured from the back of your neck, down the length of your arm to your wrist), PANTS (waist/inseam), SHOES
WOMEN: DRESS, PANTS, SHOES, and BUST (CUP SIZE, TOO)/WAIST/HIPS
4) Confirm that you have filled out the SURVEY pinned to the top of their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/4StarCasting/. (If you have not done so then fill it out now).
5) Confirm that you have open availability to work tentative hours of 3:00PM to 3:00AM. YOU MUST ANSWER THIS QUESTION!
6) Attach (2) two current photos, 1 close up and 1 full body taken in good lit lighting. Do not cover your face. No hats, no sunglasses, no filters, etc.
7) Confirm you mode of transportation to set, i.e. Uber, CTA, Vehicle, etc. If you have a vehicle, and are okay with it being used on set, please include the make, model, year and color – we may be adding a few cars to the scene.
8) If asked for your experience, please include a brief description in your submission.
9) Please let them know if you have previously worked on the show, and if so, what was the role that you played.
They will let you know if you are in consideration!